Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cucumber-Mint Water

I have a slight aversion to drinking water so for a while I put orange and lime slices in a pitcher of water to give it some flavor. It is so good! Use a whole small orange and just a few slices of lime (the lime is pretty strong).


Then I saw this yummy idea on my friend's blog: http://hubbyapprovedrecipes.blogspot.com/


Cucumber-Mint Water!

You need:
-Cucumber, about 1/3
-Fresh mint, about a handful
-Pitcher of water

Make it:
-Wash and slice cucumber. Place in pitcher.
-Wash mint. I left the leaves on the stems so that I didn't end up with leaves floating all around. Place in pitcher.
-Fill pitcher with water. Stir and place in fridge for a few hours. Serve cold.



It adds some character to boring water and is so refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment